Who can use this feature?
Plans allow you to limit the number of visits per time period covered by the plan or set an unlimited number of visits per time period. A Prepaid Plan is paid for in total upfront like a pass, When selling a plan, Pike13 allows you to change the price, the number of visits, rollover visits allowed (only for plans that are not unlimited) and the start date.
Visit restrictions and prorating
In Pike13 you can create plans that allow your clients unlimited access to your classes. You can also create plans with visit restrictions. Ex: two visits per week or 12 visits per month.
Pike13 uses the billing date for any plans with monthly or designated number of weeks as the refresh date. Weekly restrictions follow a calendar week - Sunday through Saturday.
- "n visits per week" plans charged monthly or a designated number of weeks provide the specified number of visits from each Sunday through Saturday.
- "n visits per month" plans are charged monthly and provide the specified number of visits between the billing dates.
Location of sale
If your business has multiple locations, the plan or pass is shown in your reports as Sold At a location as follows:
If the plan or pass is sold to cover a specific visit during sign-in for a class or appointment, the location of that visit sets the location of sale.
If the plan or pass isn’t sold during sign-in for a specific visit, the location of sale is set to the default location in the client's profile.
If the client's location isn’t set and the plan or pass isn’t sold during sign-in for a specific visit, the location of sale defaults to the first listed location for the business.
You can change the default location of sale on the Billing Information page during checkout.
Selling a Prepaid plan
- At the top of any Pike13 page, choose Clients
- On the Clients page, select the name of the client you want to sell the plan to, and then in the right menu of the client profile page click the New Purchase button .
- On the Choose a product page, select the prepaid plan your client wants to purchase
- If the client manages other clients, choose who will use this plan, and click Add to Cart
- Make any modifications that you want by selecting Modify , and then doing any of the following:
- To change the start date and end dates, under Duration click Edit, enter new start and end dates, as needed, and then click Save
- To change the price or visit restrictions, under Pricing click Edit, and do any of the following:
- To apply a discount, under Discounts, click Edit, choose the type of discount that you want, enter a percentage or dollar amount, and then click Save
- To let the client use an unlimited amount of visits each month, under Is there a limit to how often clients can use this?, select No
- To add a visit usage restriction, under Is there a limit to how often clients can use this?, select Yes, and then enter the number of visits you want to limit the client to each week or month.
- To change options for rolling visits over from one period to the next, after checking that holders of this plan have limited use of it, specify the number of uses it’s limited to, and then specify that unused visits can be used in the following week or month and the maximum number of them that can roll over.
- To change the price, enter a new amount.
- Click Save.
Note If you choose check, enter the transaction ID or check number when prompted.
- To make a full payment, check that the full payment amount is correct, specify who should receive a sales commission, the location of sale, and whether to email the client a receipt, and then click Finish
- To make a partial payment, enter an amount that is less than the total, specify who should receive a sales commission, the location of sale, and whether to email the client a receipt, and then click Make Partial Payment
- To split a payment between payment methods, enter an amount that is less than the total, specify who should receive a sales commission, the location of sale, and whether to email the client a receipt, select + Add another payment, choose the second payment method, and then click Finish