Who can use this feature?
In order to enroll a client in a course, the client must first pay the enrollment fee. Once the course has been purchased, the client will be automatically enrolled in the course series. Pike13 does not automatically prorate the price of a course. When staff sell the course, they can modify the price or add a discount if they are enrolling a client after a course has started.
Selling a course
- Go to Store at the top of any page
- Select the Course tab
- Go to the course the client wishes to enroll and and select the course time.
- Choose the person who is purchasing the course then click Finish
- If prompted who is this for? select the client who will be taking the course. For example, if the account manager (parent) is enrolling a dependent (child) in the course, select the dependent who will be attending the course. Click Add to Cart
- Click the gear icon to the right to change the price of the course or add a discount.
- To change the price, under Pricing select Edit, make the changes you want, and then choose Update
- To apply a discount, under Discounts click Edit, choose the type of discount that you want, enter a percentage or dollar amount, and then click Finish
- When finished making modifications, click Back to Shopping Cart
- Click Secure Checkout and select a payment method. Once the course is purchased, the clients will be automatically enrolled into the entire series
Making a partial payment on a course
When staff sell a course, they can choose to collect only part of the payment. Making a partial payment for a course will not enroll the client into the course. The client will not be enrolled until the course fee has been paid in full.