Who can use this feature?
In order to enroll a client in a course, the client must first pay the enrollment fee. Once the course has been purchased, the client will be automatically enrolled in the course series. Pike13 does prorate the price of a course. When staff sell the course, they modify the price or add a discount if they are enrolling a client after a course has started.
Selling a course
- Go to Store at the top of any page
- Select the Course tab
- Go to the course the client wishes to enroll and and select the course time.
- Choose the person who is purchasing the course then click Finish
- If prompted who is this for? select the client who will be taking the course. For example, if the account manager (parent) is enrolling a dependent (child) in the course, select the dependent who will be attending the course. Click Add to Cart
- Click the gear icon to the right to change the price of the course or add a discount.
- To change the price, under Pricing select Edit, make the changes you want, and then choose Update
- To apply a discount, under Discounts click Edit, choose the type of discount that you want, enter a percentage or dollar amount, and then click Finish
- When finished making modifications, click Back to Shopping Cart
- Click Secure Checkout and select a payment method. Once the course is purchased, the clients will be automatically enrolled into the entire series
Making a partial payment on a course
When staff sell a course, they can choose to collect only part of the payment. Making a partial payment for a course will not enroll the client into the course. The client will not be enrolled until the course fee has been paid in full.