Who can use this feature?
Passes allow your clients to pay for multiple classes or appointments at once. During sale, Pike13 allows you to change the price, the number of visits and the start date at the time of sale.
Selling a pass
- At the top of any Pike13 page, choose Clients.
- On the Clients page, select the name of the client you want to sell the plan to, and then in the right menu of the client profile page choose New Purchase button .
- On the Choose a product page, select the pass your client wishes to purchase
- If the client manages other clients, choose who will use this pass, and then click Add to Cart
- Make any modifications that you want by selecting Modify , and then doing any of the following:
- To change the start date and end dates, under Duration click Edit, enter new start and end dates, as needed, and then click Save.
- To change the price or number of visits allowed on the pass, under Pricing click Edit, make the changes you want, and then click Save
- To apply a discount, under Discounts click Edit, choose the type of discount that you want, enter a percentage or dollar amount, and then click Save
- When finished making modifications, click Back to Shopping Cart
Paying with a check
If you choose check, enter the transaction ID or check number when prompted.
Changing the location of the sale
Change the location of sale in the right menu of the Billing Information page by clicking the gear button under Sold at, choosing another location, and then clicking Change.
Changing Location of Sale
If your business has multiple locations, the pass is shown in your reports as Sold At a location as follows:
- If the pass is sold to cover a specific visit during sign-in for a class or appointment, the location of that visit sets the location of sale.
- If the plan or pass isn’t sold during sign-in for a specific visit, the location of sale is set to the default location in the client's profile.
- If the client's location isn’t set and the plan or pass isn’t sold during sign-in for a specific visit, the location of sale defaults to the first listed location for the business. You can change the default location of sale on the Billing Information page during checkout.