Below is a standard timeline for launching in 4 weeks. Although each case is unique we believe these to be fair estimates for the majority of our customers. If you have questions about configuring Pike13 for your business, please reach out to your onboarding specialist.
Week 1: Getting started (2-3 hours)
- Complete Merchant Processing Application
- Watch the Videos for Step 1 through 4 and add the following to your Pike13 site:
- Staff Members
- Services (Courses, Classes and Appointments)
- Products (Passes and Plans)
- Schedule a 30-minute call with your onboarding specialist and prepare a list of questions to discuss during your first onboarding call.
Week 2: Make Your Pike13 Site Match Your Marketing Site (6-10hrs)
- Continue and complete items discussed in the first call
- Watch Videos in Step 5 to configure your Advanced Settings & Brand your Pike13 site
- Retrieve client data from the previous source*
- Schedule follow up call as necessary and have questions ready for the call
* Files must be sent to your onboarding specialist in an excel or csv format. After your onboarding specialist receives the files, they will create draft import files, send them to you for review, finalize the files and import them in. Please allow a week from sending the files to importing in your data.
Week 3: You’re Almost There! (6-10hrs)
- Schedule a date to have your active Clients, Passes, and Plans imported in
- Ensure Staff Members have claimed their accounts
- Schedule final review call if you have additional questions
- Watch Video in Step 7 and set up a test client to ensure your site is configured correctly for your business
- Link Pike13 with Marketing Website
- Send Welcome Email to Imported Clients outside of Pike13
Week 4: Site is Ready to Use!
As you open up your site to clients, your onboarding specialist is here to assist in this final week of onboarding before introducing you to your Account Manager and our Customer Care team.