Congratulations! Your site is set up and ready to go. Before you open up your site to your clients, we do recommend one more step. To ensure your site is configured correctly for your business, we recommend that you check your workflows by setting up a test client and walking through your client sign up and enrollment process. By enrolling in classes and purchasing plans and passes, you will be able to ensure your setup allows your clients to easily navigate your site.
Video: Testing your Pike13 Website
Topics referenced in this video:
- Testing your Pike13 Website
- Purchasing a Pass or Plan
- Managing your schedule
- Enrollment Requirements
Before Launching your site, please make sure you have:
- Tested your sign up settings, enrollment workflow and making purchases
- Scheduled a call or reached out to your Onboarding Specialist to go over questions you may have after testing your site.
- Imported in your active clients and existing passes and plans
- Linked Pike13 to your Marketing Website
- Sent Welcome Email to Clients
If you have questions about these tasks, please reach out to your onboarding specialist.