As a client of a business(s) that uses Pike13, you can sign in to your client profile to buy a monthly membership plan, prepaid plan, single-visit pass, or punchcard.
Buying a pass or plan
- Sign in to your Pike13 business where you have a client profile, and navigate to the page where the business sells their passes and plans.
- Select the name of the pass or plan that you want to buy, then select Add to Cart.
- If you want to buy more than one pass or plan, select + Add More Items and choose another item.
- If the business you have a profile with has provided you with an applicable coupon code you want to apply, select Enter coupon code, enter the code, then select Apply.
- When ready to checkout, select Secure Checkout:
- Select a payment method from the dropdown list.
- If you don’t have a credit card stored, or if you want to use a different card than what is stored, select Add a new credit card, enter the required information, Save, and then Finish.
Signing Terms and Conditions
If you're prompted to accept terms and conditions, do one of the following:
- Check the checkbox, then Accept.
- If an electronic signature is required, select Sign Now, Continue, sign when prompted, then Finish.
Buying a pass or plan for someone you manage
- On the business’s Pike13 site, find the pass or plan you wish to purchase for your dependent (child).
- When asked Who is this for?, click the box to choose your dependent (child) then click Add to Cart.
- If you want to apply a coupon code, choose Enter coupon code, enter the code, and then select Apply.
- Click Secure Checkout
- If you don't have a credit card stored or if you want to use a different card than what is stored, choose New Payment Method, enter the required information, click Save, and then Finish.