You can enroll yourself in a class on a Pike13 website. When enrolling in a class, you may have to purchase an applicable plan or pass or add a credit card on file. This requirement is set up by the business and Pike13 will prompt you for the required information when appropriate.
Enrolling in a class
- Sign in to your Pike13 account using the same email address and password that you used to create your account.
- Click Schedule or Services at the top of the Business's Pike13 website.
- Find the class and time you wish to enroll in and select Enroll.
- If you are managing a dependent, you will be asked Who is enrolling? Click on the box next to the name of the person you are enrolling then select Next.
- In order to enroll in the class, you may be required to have an applicable plan/pass or enter a credit card. If there is a requirement, you will be prompted to complete this step in order to enroll.
- Choose Finish to complete your enrollment.
If a Pike13 business has more than one location listed, you will want to select the Location where you wish to enroll in the class or course first, then select the session you wish to enroll in.
Canceling a class
- Sign in to the Pike13 website.
- Under Upcoming, select the class that you wish to cancel your registration for.
- Choose Cancel Registration, then select OK.
If you are canceling within the business's late cancellation period, you will see the option to Late Cancel. Depending on the business's cancellation policy, you may be charged a fee or have a visit deducted from your current plan or pass.