Who can use this feature?
The Clients report provides details about the people you serve—from tenure and unpaid bills to birthdays, email addresses, current passes and plans.
From this report, you can create views that show biographical and contact information for clients, how much money each client has brought in the door, how many times they've attended, the number of future enrollments and more.
New Clients Today - List of clients created today
Current Members - A list of active members
Clients With No Signed Waivers - List of clients that have not signed a waiver
Clients Last Visited 30+ Days - List of clients that have visited in over 30 days and do not have any future scheduled visits.
The Clients report provides a summary view named Client details which can be grouped by a set of provided client attributes.
The following metrics are computed for the selected client attribute being grouped by:
- Count - Count of unique clients
- Claimed Accounts - Count of clients who have claimed their account.
- Uses Site - Count of clients who have accessed your Pike13 site.
- Last Invoice Unpaid? - Count of clients whose last invoice is unpaid.
- Plan on Hold? - Count of clients who have a plan on hold.
- Payment on File? - Count of clients who have a payment method on file.
- Signed Waiver? - Count of clients who have signed at least one waiver.
- Completed Visits - Sum of all visits completed by your clients.
- Future Visits - Sum of all future visits scheduled for your clients.
- Unpaid Visits - Sum of all unpaid visits by your clients.
- Account Credit - Sum of account credit amounts for all your clients.
- Total Net Paid Less Tax - Sum of all successful transactions not allocated to tax for all your clients.
From the grouped by Menu you can see summary of data based on the follow options.
Example: Use Client Since Date to group clients by the day that they were created.
In addition to the summary view, there is also a Details view that shows greater details on each client. This view can easily be filtered to find specific clients, check on past and future visits, determine who has memberships, and more.
Available details in this view are:
- Client - First and last name of the client.
- Client Status - Current state of the client. Possible values are Active, Hidden and Deleted.
- Email - Email for the client.
- Phone - Phone number for the client.
- Address - Address for the client.
- Birthdate - Birthday of the client.
- Age - Age of the client
- Days Until Birthday - Number of days until the client's next birthday.
- Client Since - Date when the client joined. For merged clients, this will be the earliest created date of the clients being merged. Provided in the timezone of the business.
- Tenure - Number of days since the client joined.
- Last Site Access - Date when the client last accessed the Pike13 site for your business.
- Last Completed Visit Date - Date of the client's last completed visited. Provided in the event's timezone.
- Last Completed Visit Service - Name of the service for the last completed visit.
- Days Since Last Completed Visit - Number of days since the client's last completed visit.
- Completed Visits - Number of completed visits made by the client.
- Future Visits - Number of future, non-canceled visits the client is enrolled for, excluding waitlist enrollments.
- Unpaid Visits - Number of completed but unpaid visits made by the client that have not been paid for.
- Account Claim Date - Date when the client claimed his/her account.
- Signed Waiver? - Indicates whether the client has signed at least one waiver.
- Has Membership? - Indicates whether the client has a usable pass or plan that grants membership status at your business.
- Has Plan on Hold? - Indicates whether the client has at least one plan on hold.
- Payment on File? - Indicates whether the client has a form of payment on file.
- Last Membership End Date - Date after which a client will no longer be considered a member due to expiring pass or plan. A date in the past indicates the client was previously a member but no longer has a pass or plan granting membership. A date in the future indicates when all active or upcoming pass or plan that grants membership owned by the client will have ended. For clients with no passes or plans that grant membership or with a recurring membership, this field will be empty.
- Next Pass/Plan End Date - Closest date in the future when the client's next pass or plan will end. For clients with no passes or plans, or who only has a recurring pass or plan, this field will be empty.
- Last Invoice Due Date - Date of the most recently due invoice for the client. This does not include invoices that are canceled, on hold, or purchase requests.
- Last Invoice Unpaid? - Indicates whether the most recently created invoice is open and not paid in full.
- Last Invoice Amount - Amount of the most recently created invoice. This does not include invoices that are canceled, on hold, or purchase requests.
- Current Passes/Plans - List of all the currently available passes or plans that have not yet reached their end date.
- Current Passes/Plans: Type - List of plan types corresponding to the passes and plans listed in Current Passes/Plans.
- Current Passes/Plans: Revenue Categories - List of revenue categories corresponding to the passes and plans listed in Current Passes/Plans.
- Net Paid Less Tax - Lifetime amount of successful payments that is not allocated to tax brought into the business by the client.
- Account Credit - Amount of account credit available to the client.
- Primary Staff Members - Primary staff member for the client.
- Staff Member who Created - Name of the staff member who created the client.
- Dependents - List of dependent names for the client if the client has one or more dependents.
- Account Managers - Name(s) of the account manager(s) for the client, if available.
- Account Manager Emails - List of account manager emails for the client, if available.
- Account Manager Phones - List of account manager phone numbers for the client, if available.
- Guardian Name - Guardian name for the client.
- Guardian Email - Guardian email for the client
- Client Home Location - Home location of the client.
- Last Email Bounced? - Indicates whether the last email to the client bounced.
- Account Manager Only? - Indicates whether the client is only an account manager for another client.
- Also Staff? - Indicates whether the client is also a staff member.
- Added By - The method the client was created by. Possible values are Client, File Import, Staff, Unknown and Kiosk.
- First Completed Visit Date - Date of the client's first completed visit. Provided in the event's timezone, which is either the event location's time zone or the business time zone, if no event location exists.
- Last Signed Waiver Name - Name of the last waiver signed by the client.
- First Name - First name.
- Middle Name - Middle name.
- Last Name - Last name.
- Client ID - Unique ID across all clients.
The Details view of the clients report also includes columns for client-specific custom fields. There will be one column for each available custom field that can be filtered and sorted just like the other columns in the report.
For newly created custom fields, there is roughly a one hour delay before it will appear in the report while it makes its way through the reporting pipeline.