Who can use this feature?
✓ Primary Owner
✗ Limited Staff
Adding a business logo
Your business logo appears throughout your Pike13 website, Pike13 emails sent to your clients, and as a favicon.
- Click on Settings then choose Advanced Settings
- In the right hand menu under Colors (and) Logo, select Business Logo.
- To add a new logo or update the current logo, click on Change.
- ClickChoose File to select your logo file then click Upload.
Uploading Business Logo
- For the best results, we recommend using a square version (300x300) of your logo.
- If your logo includes artwork and text, crop out the text. Pike13 can show your business name below or beside your logo, so the image doesn't need to include it.
- If your logo is stylized text, pick a solid color, and fill a square with it. The solid color square can serve as the background for the logo that you lay over it.
Configuring the staff website
Brand the staff side of your Pike13 site, including the Header Color, Button Color, Link Color and Background Color.
- Click on Settings then choose Advanced Settings.
- In the right hand menu under Colors (and) Logo, select Staff Website.
- Click on the square color box next to each item to select a new color.
- Once you have chosen your colors, click Update.