Who can use this feature?
✓ Primary Owner
✗ Limited Staff
- More information about Pike13 Plans and Roles
In this article
Modifying a course service
- Click on the Details tab to make changes to name, capacity and price.
- Go to Registration to change the online deadline for registering online and update enrollment requirements for booking online.
- Select Cancellation to edit cancellation policy.
- Choose Website Settings to adjust who can see this service and to provide additional information to your client about this service.
Deleting a course service
- Click on Settings.
- Choose Service.
- Select the Course Service you wish to delete
- Click the Delete button on the right hand side
- If you receive the message "this service cannot be deleted unless all upcoming events are canceled", click Courses from the menu. This will display your course times.
- Click on the first course series. Select the first session in the series.
- Click on the gear icon and select Cancel from the right hand menu. Choose to cancel this and all future instances then choose to remove from calendar.
- Continuing canceling all of the course sessions.
- Once all courses scheduled have been removed, click on Settings then Services and select the course you wish to delete.
- Click on the Delete button. If all scheduled courses have been removed, you will see "Are you sure?" Choose OK.
- Service will deleted and removed from your list of Services.