Who can use this feature?
An appointment service is for enrolling in a private session. Only one client can book an appointment time online with an instructor and appointments are booked based on the staff member's availability. Clients can book times as needed and pay for visits using a plan or pass. Common uses include one-on-ones, consultations, evaluations, lessons, massages, nutrition consulting, and personal training.
Example: A Staff Member is available for clients to schedule a 30 minute 1 on 1 Private Training every weekday from 9am to 11 am.
Creating a New Appointment Service
- At the top of any Pike13 page, select Settings then click on Services.
- Select + New Service on the right hand side and choose + New Appointment Service.
- Enter the following information:
- Appointment name
- Length of a single appointment session
- Select interval for when appointments start
- Extra time before appointment
- Extra time after appointment
- Price of a single session
- Taxes if applicable
- Revenue category
- Who can purchase a single visit
- Plans and passes that clients can use to pay for these sessions
- Service category
- Then click Save.
- Click on the Details tab to make changes to initial setup.
Changing the capacity will let staff know how many additional clients they can add to an appointment time. Increasing the capacity will not allow more than one client to book online.
- Go to Registration to set
- who can enroll online
- enrollment window for online registration
- enrollment requirements for booking online
- Select Cancellation to
- add deadline when clients can cancel online without penalty
- add whether clients should be a fee and/or have a visit deducted if cancelling within set deadline
- edit cancellation policy shown to clients
- enable makeups if applicable
- To edit visibility and provide additional information, go to Website Settings. Here, you an adjust who can see the appointment, price, instructor and remaining spaces. Provide additional information by adding a service summary and full description.
- Pro Subscription can click on PayRates to add pay rates for staff when they teach an appointment.