Who can use this feature?
✓ Primary Owner
✗ Limited Staff
Modifying an Appointment Service
- Click on the Details tab to make changes to name, appointment length and price.
- Go to Registration to change the online deadline for registering online and update enrollment requirements for booking online.
- Select Cancellation to edit deadline when clients can cancel online without penalty, adjust cancellation policy or enable makeups.
- Choose Website Settings to adjust who can see this service and to provide additional information to your client about this service.
Adjusting appointment length will not impact previously booked appointments and changing the price will not impact clients who have been marked as "Complete" in appointment roster.
Deleting an Appointment Service
- Click on Settings.
- Choose Service.
- Select the Appointment Service you wish to delete
- Click the Delete button on the right hand side
- If you receive the message "this service cannot be deleted unless all upcoming events are canceled", click on Schedule at the top of the page.
- Click on Gear Icon between Month and Book.
- In Calendar settings, select Services and select to only show the service you wish to delete. Only the service you wish to delete should have a green check mark.
- Select Schedule at the top. Click on first booked appointment and select Cancel from the right hand menu. If this is a recurring appointment, select to remove this and all future instances then choose to remove from calendar.
- Continuing canceling all upcoming appointments from the Schedule.
- Once all appointments have been removed, click on Settings then Services and select the service you wish to delete.
- Click on the Delete button. If all appointments have been removed, you will see "Are you sure?" Choose OK.
- Service will deleted and removed from your list of Services.