Who can use this feature?
Want to offer a family discount? Enabling group rates on a pass is a great way to encourage more family members to sign up for your business by allowing family members to share the pass visits.
In this article
Set up group rates on a pass
- Go to Settings at the top of any page.
- Click on Passes
- Select the pass you wish to add Group Rate to
- Scroll down to Group Pricing and select Add Rate to add group pricing rates.
- Select how many clients can share this pass
- Set the price for per person or set the total price for a family
- Click Create
- Add additional group rates as needed
Pricing Group Rates.
For group rates applied to a pass, family members share one set of visits. If a family purchases a 10 visit pass, the family shares the 10 visits between them. For this reason, most businesses choose not to increase the price of the pass but allow family members to share the visits for the same price.
Sell a pass to a family
- Select a client from the client list that is managing other clients
- Click the cart icon on the client's profile to navigate to the stor.
- Select the pass with Group Rates Available
- Select the option for Buying for Multiple People
- Select which clients will be added to the pass
- Click Add to Cart
- Proceed to Checkout to purchase the pass
Group rates can only be applied to a group of account managers and dependents
If you do not see the option to select a group rate, ensure that the client you selected is managing another client.