Who can use this feature?
✓ Primary Owner
✗ Limited Staff
- More information about Pike13 Plans and Roles
Any staff member can enroll a client in a course. When enrolling a client in a course the enrollment fee must be paid first. Staff can discount the enrollment fee if needed. If the course starts within 30 minutes of enrolling a client, their attendance is also confirmed upon enrolling. If the course starts more than 30 minutes after enrolling a client, their attendance must also be confirmed by the instructor or another staff member or on a Pike13 kiosk.
Enrolling a client in a course
- At the top of any Pike13 page, click or tap Schedule, and find the course your client wants to sign up for.
- On the course page, click or tap Enroll clients, and then click on the name of the client you wish to enroll in the course. On the Choose Clients page, regularly attending clients are listed separately from those already signed in and all other clients. To find any name quickly, enter the name in the search box.
- If the client is new to your business, click Create a New client at the top and enter the client profile info then select Finish.
- Choose the client you wish to add then click Finish at the bottom.
- This will take you to the shopping cart to purchase the Course. Click on the gear icon if you need to modify the enrollment fee.
- Select Secure Checkout.
- Once the course is paid for the client will appear in the course roster.
Clients cannot enroll in a Course in the Client or Branded App.
The Client App supports Classes and Appointments only. Courses will still need to be purchased from the desktop or mobile web browser.