Who can use this feature?
✓ Primary Owner
✗ Limited Staff
Modifying a class service
- Click on the Details tab to make changes to name, capacity and price.
- Go to Registration to change the online deadline for registering online and update enrollment requirements for booking online.
- Select Cancellation to edit deadline when clients can cancel online without penalty, adjust cancellation policy or enable makeups.
- Choose Website Settings to adjust who can see this service and to provide additional information to your client about this service.
Deleting a class service
- Click on Settings
- Choose Service
- Select the Class Service you wish to delete
- Click the Delete button on the right hand side
- If you receive the message "this service cannot be deleted unless all upcoming events are canceled", click on Schedule at the top of the page.
- Click on Gear Icon between Month and Book
- In Calendar settings, select Services and select to only show the service you wish to delete. Only the service you wish to delete should have a green check mark.
- Select Schedule at the top. Click on first scheduled class and select Cancel from the right hand menu. If this is a recurring class, select to remove this and all future instances then choose to remove from calendar.
- Continuing canceling all upcoming classes from the Schedule.
- Once all classes have been removed, click on Settings then Services and select the service you wish to delete.
- Click on the Delete button. If all scheduled classes have been removed, you will see "Are you sure?" Choose OK.
- Service will deleted and removed from your list of Services.