Who can use this feature?
Scheduling a new class time
If you have just created the class, you will be prompted to schedule a class time when you select Finish. If your class meets more than once a day, you will need to create additional class times.
- To schedule more sessions select + New Class Time.
- Enter the date the class starts, its start time, and whether and how often it repeats and on which days of the week.
- Specify if and when the class offering ends.
- Under Instructed by, enter the name of the staff member who leads the class (not required to proceed).
- To save the schedule for this class, select Finish.
New Class Time vs Add Another Time.
If you click +Add Another Time you are adding time to an existing class series; not creating a new one. This option will only appear if you have bulk enrollment enabled.
Adding an additional time to an existing series
- Click Settings > Services
- Select the name of the class or course that you want to add time to
- Choose the series you need to add times for
- Bulk Enrollment must be enabled for classes to have this option.
- In the right menu of the class page select + Add Another Time
- Enter the start date
- Add the start and end times for the different session
- How often it repeats and on which days of the week
- Name of the staff member who leads the class or course
- Click Finish