In Pike13 you can sign up a dependent (or more than one) and manage their account in order to schedule, review and pay for services and receive notifications on their behalf. When you sign up on behalf of a dependent you will be asked if you’re creating an account to only manage your dependent or to sign yourself up for services as well.
When you’ve signed up your dependent and created your account manager profile, your client profile dashboard shows information related to notes, passes and plans, and the upcoming schedule for your dependent and yourself as appropriate. Any pass or plan bought for a dependent’s use is stored in the dependent’s profile.
In This Article
Creating Your Account/Profile & Your Dependent (Child) Profile
If you are a parent signing up your child, you will first need to create an account and fill out your profile before creating your child's profile.
- In the top right corner of your Pike13 website, select Sign Up.
- Enter your email address then select Next.
- Depending on the business, you may be asked are you signing up a dependent (child). Select Yes if signing up a dependent. If No, skip to Step 5.
- Once you have chosen to sign up a dependent, you will be asked if you are signing up for yourself or only your child. If you are also going to enroll in sessions, choose Yes I need to sign myself up. If only your child is taking lessons, choose No, I do not need to sign myself up.
- On the You tab, complete all of the profile information the business has requested about you.
- On the Dependent (Child) tab, complete the profile information for your child.
- Click Sign Up at the bottom once your profile and your child's profile is complete.
Completing the "You" Profile
You must first complete your profile before creating your child's profile. Even if you have chosen not to sign yourself up, you must still create your profile first in order to manage your dependent. In the You tab, please complete all the information as it pertains to you.
For example, if birthdate is required in the You tab, this is your birthdate, not your child's birthdate.
Adding Your Dependent's Profile to Your Existing Profile
- On the business’s Pike13 site, click Sign In, enter your email address and password, and then select Sign In.
- In the right menu under People you manage, click + Manage New Client.
- On the Manage new client page, enter the required information, and then select Create.
Adding an Email Address for a Dependent
If you want your dependent to be able to sign in to their own account and receive email reminders about their scheduled services, enter their email address under Email addresses of dependents
Signing the Guardian Waiver
- After creating your account or signing in to the Pike13 website, you will be taken directly to a screen asking you to sign the waiver(s).
- Select the waiver you need to sign. If you have entered a birthdate for your child that indicates they are under the age of majority (the default is 18 years old), you will be prompted to sign the guardian waiver.
- If there are specific questions you need to answer, you will be prompted to do so before reviewing and signing the waiver.