In Pike13 you can sign yourself and your children (dependents) in one account. This will allow you to manage your children's schedule, review and pay for services and receive notifications on their behalf.
When you’ve signed up your children (dependent) and created your parent/guardian profile, your dashboard will display information for your family including notes, passes and plans, and the upcoming schedule for your dependent and yourself as appropriate.
In This Article
Creating Your Account/Profile & Your Dependent (Child) Profile
- In the top right corner of your Pike13 website, select Sign Up.
- Enter your email address then select Next.
- Depending on the business, you may be asked are Who are you signing up at Pike13?
- If only your children are taking lessons, select Your children.
- If both you and your children/family members take lessons, select Yourself and your children or other family members.
- Select Next.
- If you selected Your Children, you will first add your child's information then your Parent/Guardian information.
- If you select Yourself and your children or family member, you will first add your child or dependent information then your information.
- Complete all of the profile information the business has requested about your child. If you wish to add another child select Add Another Dependent.
- Once all of your children's request information has been added, select Next Step.
- On the Parent/Guardian or the You tab, complete the information the business has requested about you.
- Click Sign Up.
Adding Your Dependent's Profile to Your Existing Profile
- On the business’s Pike13 site, click Sign In, enter your email address and password, and then select Sign In.
- In the right menu under People you manage, click + Manage New Client.
- On the Manage new client page, enter the required information, and then select Create.
Adding an Email Address for a Dependent
If you want your dependent to be able to sign in to their own account to manage their schedule and receive reminders, you can enter their email address under Email addresses of dependents. This will allow them to create a separate login.
Signing the Guardian Waiver
- After creating your account or signing in to the Pike13 website, you will be taken directly to a screen asking you to sign the waiver(s).
- Select the waiver you need to sign. If you have entered a birthdate for your child that indicates they are under the age of majority (the default is 18 years old), you will be prompted to sign the guardian waiver.
- If there are specific questions you need to answer, you will be prompted to do so before reviewing and signing the waiver.
Request to Sign an Adult Waiver
If you have chosen that you also take lessons, you may be prompted to sign an adult waiver for yourself as well as a guardian waiver for your children.