Who can use this feature?
Setting appointment availability allows a business to designate which staff members are available for clients to schedule appointment services and when they are available to provide the service.
Owners and managers can change any staff member’s schedule and availability. Staff members can change only their own schedule and availability.
In this article
Set staff availability for an appointment
- At the top of any Pike13 page, select Settings, and then Services.
- Select the service you want to add staff availability for.
- On the Staff Availability page for that service, under Add availability for:, select the name of the staff member you want to make available.
- select + Set Hours of Availability (if staff member has no availability set up, this option will not show)
- Select your location (if you have multiple locations), starting date, starting and ending times, how often the schedule repeats, and end date option.
- Select Save
Change an individual staff member's availability
- At the top of any Pike13 page, select Staff, select the name of the staff member whose availability you want to change.
- Select Appointment Availability.
- Select+ Set Hours of Availability
- Select your location, starting date, starting and ending times, how often the schedule repeats, and end date option.
- Specify the services that you're available for, then select Save.
Your Appointment Availability
If you're changing your own appointment availability, select your profile picture in the upper right corner of any Pike13 page, and then select Your Dashboard.