There are times when events occur that force businesses to close their doors for a period of time. We all hope this does not happen unexpectedly, but in case it does, here are some things to consider during a closure.
Depending on the circumstances, you may need to reschedule or cancel services for a period of time, place recurring plans on hold, extend a prepaid plan or pass’ end date, or provide a refund for an item that could not be used. If the closure is long-term, you may want to consider offering virtual services to keep your clients engaged.
- At the top of any Pike13 page, choose Schedule, and then use the calendar to find the next time of the class or course that you want to change.
- For example, if you want to move your 5 PM offering to 6 PM starting 10 days from now, move forward 10 days in the calendar and look for your 5 PM session.
- To change all remaining times, click Change this and all future instances, and then choose Continue.
- To make a change only to the session you chose, click Change this instance only, and then choose Continue.
- Go to Schedule
- Search for the class or course that you want to cancel.
- For example, if you want to cancel your 5 PM offering starting 10 days from now, move forward 10 days in the calendar and look for your 5 PM session.
- To cancel only the time you chose, choose Cancel this instance only.
- To cancel all remaining times, choose Cancel this and all future instances.
When a class or course schedule changes, you can alert enrolled clients by adding a Website Note. Website Notes are visible to anyone looking at a class or course schedule.
Website Notes will appear in:
- A note notification sent to everyone currently on the roster
- On the Client Mode Web App schedule pop up for the class
- On the enrollment confirmation page
- In the Enrollment Confirmation Email
- On the Client Mode Web App Visit details page
- In the Enrollment Reminder Email
For more information on how to use notes, please visit Posting and Sending Notes.
- Go to Clients.
- Select the client whose plan you want to put on hold.
- Select the plan you want to put on hold.
- Next to Holds, select Add Hold.
- Enter a start date, choose an option for Hold length, and then select Next.
Note You can back date the hold's start date up to a month before today's date. If an invoice was just paid, that amount will be applied as a credit after the hold is removed.
- Review the effects of the hold. Select Go Back to make changes if needed, or Confirm to process the hold.
*If a hold fee applies, you’re prompted for payment. To learn more, click here!
Prepaid Passes & Plans
As a Staff member, you can set a new end date of a prepaid pass or prepaid plan when the client wants to defer the end date of their prepaid pass or plan that is ending soon. This option is useful if you want to allow your client more time to redeem their unused visits.
As a Staff member, you can set a new end date of a recurring plan when a client wants to schedule the cancellation of their plan. If you set this end date by mistake or need to reschedule the cancellation, you can visit the plan to set a new end date or clear date altogether.
- Setting end date to earlier date Invoices due after the new end date will be cancelled and scheduled visits after the new end date will be considered unpaid unless the client has another applicable plan. The end date cannot be backdated before today.
- Setting end date to later date Invoice due after the new end date will be reopened and any invoices due after the new end date will be cancelled.
- Clearing end date Invoices that were cancelled will be reopened as if an end date was never set.
Our customer care team can extend all of your passes at once by up to 60 more days. If you wish to have us help with this project, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the passes you want extended and how many additional days.
Refund a purchase
- At the top of any Pike13 page, click Clients.
- Find and select the name of the client to be refunded.
- On the client’s profile under History, select Bills.
- Find the invoice that you want to refund, and then choose Refund Payment.
- For any item you want to refund, click Add Refund, and then enter the amount to be refunded.
- Under Refund to, choose whether you want to refund as account credit, as cash, or to the account from which the funds originated, if appropriate.
- Click to check or clear Want to cancel any plans or passes associated with this refund?
- Select Process Refund.
Refund a purchase as credit in a client's account
- At the top of any Pike13 page, choose Clients, find the client’s name, and then click on it.
- In the client profile under History, select Bills.
- Find the invoice that you want to refund, and then select Refund Payment.
- For any item that you want to refund click Add Refund, and then enter the amount to be refunded.
- Under Refund to select Refund as account credit.
- Choose to check or clear Want to cancel any plans or passes associated with this refund?, and then choose whether to email a receipt.
- Select Process Refund