Who can use this feature?
Pike13 lets you choose which fields you wish to display on your event rosters. Managers and owners can choose which client profile fields and up to 5 custom client fields to display. The fields chosen will be visible for all rosters in your business. Any staff member that has access to the event roster will be able to see these fields.
In this article
Configuring roster settings
- Click Settings at the top of any page.
- Choose Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to Client Management and click on Roster Settings.
Selecting the client fields
- Go to the top section to see a list of predefined fields available to be shown in rosters.
- First Name (on by default)
- Middle Name
- Last Name (on by default)
- Age (displayed in decimal format)
- New client (client’s first visit at the business)
- Toggle to green to display the field in rosters.
- Toggle to gray to hide the field in rosters.
Selecting the custom client fields
- Scroll down to choose up to 5 custom client fields to display.
- To add a custom client field, click on Select a custom field... and choose a field from the drop down menu.
- Once chosen, you can add a short custom label to display in the roster. If a custom label is not entered, it will default to the custom client field name and show a maximum of 25 characters.
- To display the fields in the roster, toggle the fields to green.
- Click Update.
- To return to the original settings click “Reset Settings”. This will return the roster settings to the last saved configuration.
Custom client field does not appear in drop down list.
Custom clients fields categorized as Staff or Documents only are not available to show in the roster. If the field is categorized as either client profile or client signup, it will be available for selection.
Roster settings do not update.
Roster settings cannot be saved if a custom client field is selected more than once or a custom client field is toggled ON but there is no selection made in the corresponding dropdown menu.