The paid branded app is a separate app that you can purchase for your business. If you have purchased the branded app, it will be available in both the GooglePlay and Apple stores. (If you are interested in purchasing the branded app, please reach out to your account manager at email@example.com or our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to add your branded app to the Apple Store, you will need to set up an Apple Developer Account then grant our development team access to this account and iTunes Connect. Below are the steps for setting up the Apple accounts and granting Pike13 access.
How to set up your Apple Developer account
- To setup an Apple Developer Account you will need an Apple ID. If you do not already have an Apple ID, you can create one here - create one. Your Apple ID will be associated with your Apple Developer Account. Please note, Apple charges an annual fee for your developer account.
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
Read through the checklist of items required then select ENROLL. You must enroll as an Organization and have a D-U-N-S Number. The D-U-N-S Number is a unique nine-digit number that identifies business entities on a location-specific basis. Please visit https://developer.apple.com/support/D- U-N-S/ for more information and to request a D-U-N-S Number.
- To Start your Apple Enrollment, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Under Entity Type, select to sign up as a Company/Organization. Only a Company/Organization is able to support multiple users, and is therefore a requirement for the Pike13 deployments platform.
- Enter the required contact information and read through the license agreement.
- Select Continue.
- Verify the information that you've entered and select Continue.
- Review the purchase details and select Purchase.
- You will then be directed to a Sign In page, simply enter your Apple ID credentials.
- Enter the necessary billing information and select Continue.
Granting Pike13 Access
- Sign in to developer.apple.com/account, and click People.
- Click Invite People
- Under the Invite as Admins title enter “need” and select Invite.
- Go to https://itunesconnect.apple.com/
- Login using your Apple ID and password to sign in.
- On the iTunes Connect homepage, select Users and Roles
- Click the plus sign
- Enter the user information below (first name, last name, and email address).
- First Name: Pike13
- Last Name: Developers
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Select Next
- Select the roles to assign to this user and choose Admin.
- Select the notification types assigned to this user territory and click Save.