Who can use this feature?
✓ Primary Owner
✗ Limited Staff
- More information about Pike13 Plans and Roles
Pike13 provides the option to change a person's status from client to a non-client. A non-client is someone who does not take lessons at your business. They are typically a parent/guardian that manages a dependent/child within your system by making payments and scheduling events on their behalf.
Changing a client to a non-client
- Select Clients at the top of the page.
- Click on the name of the client you wish to change.
- In the right hand menu under Advanced Actions, click Make (client name) a Non-client.
- This client will now be a non-client and will be hidden on your client list.
You can still search for non-clients from your client list. They will also still have access to their account and can continue managing their dependents in your site. This status will not prevent them from scheduling themselves if they wish.