Who can use this feature?
When a client cancels an appointment or class, you can set up Pike13 to have make-up passes issued automatically to clients. Once a client cancels their lesson online within the time frame you set, they will be marked as a cancellation and issued a make-up pass to reschedule their visit.
If you wish to have this feature turned on for you site, please submit a request and our team will enable it for you.
In this article
Setting up the Cancellation Policy to allow automatic Make-ups
- Click Settings.
- Choose Services.
- Select the class or appointment for which you want to enable automatic issuing of makeups to clients.
- Select the Cancellation tab.
- Select Edit for Deadline for free cancellation.
- Check Yes to enable charging for cancellations and choose how many hours before hand you wish to have clients appear as a late cancel and be issued a makeup pass.
- Click Save
- Select Edit for Cancellation fee.
- Choose No a fee may not be charged and Yes a visit can be deducted.
- Click Save
Setting time for cancellation policy.
Makeup passes can be issued to clients who cancel within deadline set in your cancellation policy. When the cancel within the deadline, they will remain on the roster and marked as "Late Cancel". Clients who are a "Late Cancel" can be automatically issued a makeup pass. If you wish to have all clients who choose to cancel to appear as "Late Cancel", we recommend setting a cancellation policy over 1000 hours.
Configuring the Automatic Make-up Pass
- In the same Cancellation tab, click Edit the Make-up policy
- Select Yes for Allow clients to issue themselves make-ups.
- Enter the hours before the class or appointment when makeup passes should not be automatically issued. Makeup passes will be automatically issued between your deadline for cancellation and your stop issuing deadline.
- Select the reason for when automatic makeup passes are issued.
- Select which single visit pass that will be issued automatically to the client
- Set how long a client has to use their pass.
- Click Save.