Who can use this feature?
✓ Primary Owner
✗ Limited Staff
- More information about Pike13 Plans and Roles
In Pike13, you can give your staff a commission for a sale. Once a commission is set up, the staff member will receive the rate when they are marked as having sold this product. Please note, The commission rates only apply to the initial sale of an item, not the subsequent recurring bills. So, the staff member only receives commission once per item.
Setting up commissions
Commissions can be paid when a staff member sells a pass, plan, or merchandise. Commission rates can be a fixed amount or a percentage of the sale price.
For recurring plans, the commission applies to the initial sale only. The staff member receives the commission after the first payment invoice is closed.
Create a commission rate
- At the top of any Pike13 page, select Staff.
- Select Commission Rates from the right sidebar.
- Select New Commission Rate.
- Select the pass, plan, or merchandise the commission rate applies to.
- Select Commission rate is a fixed dollar amount or Commission rate is a percentage of total sale.
- Enter a dollar amount or percentage, select Create.
Selecting staff members who earn commissions
- At the top of any Pike13 page, select Staff
- Select Commissioned Staff from the right sidebar.
- Check each staff member that is eligible to earn commission.
- Select Update.