Who can use this feature?
When selling a pass or plan to a client, staff can either go to the client's profile and select the shopping cart or click on Store select the product then choose the client to add the product to their shopping cart. Once the item has been added to the shopping cart, staff can accept full or partial payment.
Split a payment between payment methods
- After adding an item to a client’s shopping cart, select Secure Checkout.
- On the Check Out & Confirm page, do one of the following:
- Click Choose a payment method, and then choose a payment option.
Note If you choose check, enter the transaction ID or check number when prompted.
- Click New Payment Method, choose an option, swipe a new credit card or enter the required information, and then select Save.
- Enter a payment amount that is less than the remaining balance, click + Add another payment, and then repeat the previous step.
- If appropriate, specify who should receive a sales commission, the location of sale, and whether to email the client a receipt.
- To complete the purchase, click Finish.
Subsequent Recurring Payments.
If the split payment is for a recurring plan, future payments will be paid fully by the client’s automatic payment method on file. If you wish to split future payments, you will need to set the plan to manual payment and staff will need manually process the split payment every month.