To enroll yourself in a course on a Pike13 website, you will first be required to pay the enrollment fee. The fee covers your enrollment and once it is paid you will be enrolled in all of the course sessions.
Enrolling in a course
- Sign in to the Pike13 website where you want to enroll in the course. Use the same email address and password that you used to create your account.
- Click Schedule or Services at the top of the business' Pike13 website.
- Find the course you wish to enroll in and select Enroll.
- If you are managing a dependent, you will be asked Who is enrolling?. Click on the box next to the name of the person you are enrolling then select Next.
- You will now be prompted to pay the enrollment fee. Please choose a payment method and click Finish.
- Once you have paid the enrollment fee, you will be enrolled in the course.
Canceling a course
Since courses require an enrollment fee to be paid for upfront in order to enroll, courses cannot be canceled online. If you wish to cancel a course enrollment, you will need to reach out to the business and request to cancel.
Enrolling in more than one course.
Since courses must be paid in full in order to enroll, courses must be purchased one at a time. You will need to enroll and pay the enrollment fee one course at a time.