Our development team continues to work hard enhancing our product to help owners during COVID-19 and beyond. Take a look at the latest updates Pike13 has to offer!
In this article
- Zapier Templates for Zoom & Google Hangouts
- New Widgets
- Facebook Pixel Tracking
- New Dashboard in Premium Reporting
Zapier Templates for Zoom & Google Hangouts
Our team added more webhooks to create new triggers and actions for Zapier. You can now create Zaps for live streaming video platforms like Zoom and Google Hangouts.
Additions in Zapier:
- Event Occurrence Upcoming Trigger. This Trigger will fire your Zap for each upcoming Event. The trigger will fire 24, 48, or 72 hours before the start of the event, depending on the Service’s configured Reminder period. If the service has reminder’s disabled, it will trigger 24 hours before the start of the event. If an Event is created after the reminder period has already passed, it will fire shortly after being created.
- Post Roster Note Action. This action allows you to post private, public, and website notes to your Rosters. As a reminder, Private notes are only seen by staff members, Public Notes are sent to everyone currently enrolled and can be seen by only clients that enroll, and website notes are sent to everyone currently enrolled, but can be seen on the schedule for any user, whether they are enrolled or not.
With these triggers and actions, our team created new templates for you to follow when connecting Pike13 with Zoom or Google Hangouts:
- Create a new Zoom meeting for each event and post as a roster note
- Create a new Google Hangout/Meet for each event and post as a roster
- Reuse a Live Steam Link for multiple events and post as a roster note
For more details on how to use Zapier to automate the creation of public notes in Pike13 visit Creating & Posting Live Stream Links Using Zapier.
We are thrilled to announce the release of our new widgets! We know this has been a long time coming, and we hope you like the new look, compatibility and configurations the new version has to offer.
- Updated UI/UX giving a modernized user experience and better mobile responsiveness.
- Built with newer technology that is compatible with most website builders and templates
- Compatibility to iframe the widget
- Added functionality to customize widget colors to match your brand
- Added configuration to build a Schedule or Appointment widget with a dynamic date range (i.e.Schedule only displays next 7 days)
- Added feature to configure a widget with multiple services
- Added feature to configure a widget with multiple locations
- Added feature to configure a widget to open book/enroll links in a new tab
- Add features to display remaining capacity and full classes
You can find the new widgets under Apps & Add Ons:
For more information about our new widgets, visit the following help topics:
The Facebook Pixel is code that you place on your website. It tracks your website usage data like who visits your website and the different pages they view.
We also built different Facebook Pixel Conversion Events to track more specific actions like a Lead, Schedule, and/or a Purchase.
For more details on how Facebook Pixel can work for your business click here.
New Dashboard in Premium Reporting
Our data scientist has been hard at work creating a new dashboard in premium reporting to show trends over the last 12 months. The report will show you monthly trends for the following:
- Active Clients
- New Clients
- Scheduled Events
- Net Payments
- Invoices Due
If you already have Premium Reporting powered by Looker, you can find this report in the financial section:
If you would like to learn more about Premium Reporting, take a look at a quick video and the surrounding articles in that section. If you want to add this, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.