There are a couple of possibilities why a payroll item is not appearing for a staff member: 1) the staff member has not been assigned a pay rate for that service and/or 2) attendance has not been confirmed for the specific class/appointment/course.
Verify the staff member has been assigned a pay rate for that service
- At the top of any Pike13 page, Select Staff.
- Select the staff member who is missing a pay item.
- Click on Pay Rates. Here you will see the services the staff member has been assigned to, the ones they have not been assigned to and the services that do not have pay rates.
- To add a pay rate for the staff member, you can select
- + to add a pay rate to the service
- No assigned to pay rate to add the staff member to a pay rate
- After adding a pay rate for the staff member, go back to Staff.
- Select Run Payroll Now.
- If you wish to update the pay items for a previously run pay period, choose the pay period and select Delete.
- Click on Recalculate Pending Pay to update pending pay items.
- Run payroll.
Check if attendance has been confirmed
- At the top of any Pike13 page, Select Schedule,
- Navigate to the date(s) for the event you need to confirm.
- If the event is grayed out, attendance has been confirmed. Select the event to check if the roster has any unresolved items.
- Confirm attendance for the events that weren’t completed.
- Return to Staff > Run Payroll Now.
- Select Recalculate Pending Pay.
- Run payroll.
Reset attendance on roster for missing pay item
If the pay item is still not appearing after assigning a pay rate and confirming attendance, you may need to reset attendance.
- Click on Schedule.
- Go to the event that is missing a pay item.
- Click on the gear icon next to a client's name in the roster.
- Choose to reset attendance.
- Check the client back in to the event.
- Follow these same steps for every client on the roster.
- Once all of the clients have been checked back in, go back to Staff and select Run Payroll Now.
- If the missing pay item should be included in a past pay period, click on the appropriate dates and select Delete.
- Select to Recalculate Pending Pay.
- Run Payroll.