In this article
Terms & Conditions In Reporting
As a business owner, it is important that you know who you need to collect signatures from for the terms and conditions of your passes and plans. Our team added two new columns to the Client Passes and Plans report to help you identify who still has T&Cs to sign at your business:
Bulk Hold Tool for Recurring and Prepaid Plans
We recognize the need to place mass holds on recurring memberships within Pike13. Our developers have been hard at work creating a back end tool that our Customer Care team can use to manage this project for you. Please note that hold fees will not be enforced when Pike13 performs this task for you.
To get started with this project, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need the following information to complete the task:
- What plans do you want to be placed on hold?
- Specify all recurring & prepaid plans, or provide a list of the specific plans you want to put on hold.
- What date should these plans begin their hold? (This should be the day you want to stop billing. For example, if you want to stop billing April 1st, then the hold should start April 1st.)
- We can back-date the hold's start date up to a month in the past
- When should the hold end?
- Specific date (This should be the day BEFORE you want billing to start again. For example, if you want billing to start again May 1st, then the hold should end April 30th.)
- Number of days, weeks, or months
*Additional Hold update, you can now back date the hold's start date up to a month before today's date! If an invoice was just paid, that amount will be applied as a credit after the hold is removed. If visits were previously paid for, they will show as unpaid after the hold is applied.
For more information on Holds, click here.
Extending Pass End Dates in Bulk
In addition to a back-end tool to place holds, we have also created one that lets our customer care team extend all of your passes at once by up to 60 more days. If you wish to have us help with this project, please send us an email at email@example.com with the passes you want extended and how many additional days.
More Exposure to Website Notes
Website Notes are visible to anyone looking at a class or course schedule. In an effort to help our businesses carry out a virtual experience for some clients, we now show these notes in the following places:
- Sent as a note notification to everyone currently on the roster
- On the Client Mode Web App schedule pop up for the class
- On the enrollment confirmation page
- Enrollment Confirmation Email
- On the Client Mode Web App Visit details page
- Enrollment Reminder Email
For more information on how to use notes, please visit Posting and Sending Notes.
Plan Cancellation Policies
Our team has released two new features as your clients are looking at their active recurring plans.
The cancellation policies for your plans are now accessible to your clients. When they click on the plan, they will now see your specific cancellation policy under Use Policies:
The second we did was removing the 'Cancel' button from the plan if you have set your plan to not allow clients to cancel online.