The Pike13 Client Kiosk is a two-in-one app for signing up clients who are new to your business and for current clients to check in to classes and previously booked appointments. When you download the app, make sure you allow the app to access to your camera.
While our apps have tested and passed using the minimum requirements, we can not guarantee that older devices/OS versions will work. We highly recommend that you use the most current stable operating systems on devices released in the last 2-3 years.
- iOS 10.3.3 or later
- Android 8.0 or later*
* Due to the many versions of Android devices available, Pike13 apps may not be compatible with your device/operating system combinations. We highly recommend that you use the most current stable operating systems on devices released in the last 2-3 years.
Reset a frozen app
- Double-click the iPad Home button.
- Swipe left or right through the open apps until the Pike13 app appears, and then swipe its preview up and off the screen to close it.
- Reopen the app.
Not seeing the services you expect
If your business has multiple locations, check that you're signed in to the Client Kiosk with the correct location.
- Double-tap the top left corner of the Client Kiosk
- Under Which business is this Client Kiosk for?, choose the correct location with the scheduled services for today.
Troubleshoot other issues
- Do you have the latest version? Verify by going to the App Store on your device and tapping Updates.
- Do you have enough free space on your device? Confirm by going to Settings > General > Usage on your device.
If none of these apply and you're still having issues, please contact Pike13 Support by clicking Submit a Request above. Include the following information, if possible:
- What device are you using? (For example, iPhone 4s, or iPad Mini)
- What version of iOS is on your device? (For example, iOS 7.0.4)
- When the app starts, can you log in?
- If you can log in and the app crashes, when does it crash? (For example, when adding a photo)