While our apps have tested and passed using the minimum requirements, we can not guarantee that older devices/OS versions will work. We highly recommend that you use the most current stable operating systems on devices released in the last 2-3 years.
- iOS 10.3.3 or later
- Android 8.0 or later *
* Due to the many versions of Android devices available, Pike13 apps may not be compatible with your device/operating system combinations. We highly recommend that you use the most current stable operating systems on devices released in the last 2-3 years.
Troubleshooting the Staff App
Reset a frozen app
- Double-click the iPad Home button
- Swipe left or right through the open apps until the Pike13 app appears, and then swipe its preview up and off the screen to close it.
- Reopen the app
Troubleshoot other issues
- Do you have the latest version? Verify by going to the App Store on your device and clicking Updates
- Do you have enough free space on your device? Confirm by going to Settings > General > Usage on your device.
If none of these apply and you're still having issues, please contact Pike13 Support by clicking Submit a Request above. Include the following information, if possible:
- What device are you using? (For example, iPhone 4s, or iPad Mini)
- What version of iOS is on your device? (For example, iOS 7.0.4)
- When the app starts, can you log in?
- If you can log in and the app crashes, when does it crash? (For example, when adding a photo or taking attendance)
If you can't use the iOS Staff app at all, you can accomplish any Pike13 task anytime on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch using a web browser (like Safari, Chrome, or Firefox). Just go to your Pike13 business at pike13.com and sign in to your account.