Who can use this feature?
✓ Primary Owner
✗ Limited Staff
- More information about Pike13 Plans and Roles
When selling a pass or plan to a client, staff can either go to the client's profile and select the shopping cart or click on Store select the product then choose the client to add the product to their shopping cart. Once the item has been added to the shopping cart, staff can accept full or partial payment.
Accept a partial payment
- After adding an item to a client’s shopping cart, click Secure Checkout.
- On the Check Out & Confirm page, click Choose a payment method, and then choose a payment option. If you choose check, enter the transaction ID or check number when prompted.
- To make a partial payment, enter an amount that is less than the total, specify who should receive a sales commission, the location of sale, and whether to email the client a receipt, and then click Make Partial Payment.
- The invoice will remain open until the invoice is paid in full. Clients will see a notice within their account that the bill is still open. Clients can click on the notice to pay the bill in full with a credit card or staff can complete the purchase when the client is in the studio.
Partial Payment for a Course
In order to enroll in a course, the enrollment must be paid in full. If a client makes a partial payment, they will not be enrolled into the course. Once the pay the enrollment fee in full, they wil be added to the course roster.