Who can use this feature?
As a Staff member, you can set a new end date of a prepaid pass when the client wants to defer the end date of their prepaid pass that is ending soon. This option is useful if you want to allow your client more time to redeem their unused visits.
Owners, Managers, and Staff Members can cancel a client’s active pass. Passes can be canceled immediately. They can also be scheduled to end on a future date. When a pass is canceled immediately, the cancellation can’t be reversed.
Cancel a pass immediately
- At the top of any Pike13 page, select Clients, and search for the specific client.
- In the client’s dashboard, under Plans & Passes select the current pass to cancel.
- On the Details page click Cancel, and then confirm that you want to cancel the pass.
Set a future end date for a pass
- At the top of any Pike13 page, click onClients, and search for the specific client.
- In the client’s dashboard, under Plans & Passes select the current pass that you want to set an end date for, and then on the details page click on Set End Date.
- On the Schedule Cancellation page under Last day of use, set the plan’s last day, and then choose Confirm. The pass will automatically cancel at the end of the date specified