Who can use this feature?
If you wish to offer a free pass to every client who creates a profile for your business, you can create a complimentary pass. Complimentary passes will be automatically added when a client creates a profile. For this reason, complimentary pass cannot be sold by staff. When staff create a client, they can choose whether or not to include the complimentary pass.
Creating a complimentary pass
- At the top of any Pike13 page, select Settings.
- Choose Passes.
- Click on + New Pass and select + New Complimentary Pass
- Create Pass by adding Name and Descriptions, then click Next Step.
- Add in the number of free visits included in the pass, when it expires and the revenue category. Click Next Step.
- Choose whether a client becomes a member when this pass is added to their profile. Only select yes if you wish every client who creates an account be considered a member.
- Select the services that clients can take for free using this pass and click Save.
Adding Terms and Conditions
While you have the option to add terms and conditions, we do not recommend adding these to a complimentary pass. A complimentary pass is automatically added when a profile is created. Clients will not have an opportunity to accept the terms and conditions.