Many businesses require a signed waiver before they can provide you services. If you are the guardian of a client under the age of majority (default 18 years old), you will also be required to sign a guardian waiver.
Pike13 requires you to sign the waiver when you first sign up as a client with a business using Pike13. If you have not yet signed the waiver, your next login will prompt you to complete the waiver(s).
In this article
Signing a waiver in your Pike13 account
- Sign in to the Pike13 website, and you will be taken directly to a screen asking you to sign the waiver. Select the waiver you need to sign (more than one will appear if you are managing minors).
- If there are specific questions you need to answer, you will be prompted to do so before reviewing and signing the waiver.
Signing a miscellaneous document
- In order to sign a miscellaneous document, the business will send an email requesting a signature.
- Open the email and click on the "Complete and Sign" button.
- Clicking the button will open up the document in Smartwaiver to sign.
- Complete and sign the document.
- Choose "Agree to Document" to submit.
Reviewing your signed waiver/documents in your Pike13 account
- Sign in to the Pike13 website, and then in the right menu of your dashboard select Signed Documents.
- Select the document you want to review, and then View as PDF.