Many businesses that use Pike13 allow clients to book an appointment for a private lesson. Please note, doing so may require an applicable plan or pass to be purchased or adding a credit card on file. Pike13 will ask you for the required info when appropriate.
In some cases, you can also cancel your booked appointments. Doing so as early as possible avoids cancellation fees and frees the provider’s schedule for other client bookings.
Booking an appointment
- Sign in to the Pike13 website where you want to book an appointment
- Select Services, and then under Appointments choose the appointment the type of appointment you wish to book.
- If you have the option to book the appointment at more than one location, choose a location.
- Click the morning, afternoon, or evening box that shows times available, and then choose the time slot you wish to book.
- If you manage another person, choose whom the appointment is for.
- If you have more than one pass or plan to pay for your booking, choose which you want to use, and then click Finish.
- If you have not purchased a pass or plan to pay for this appointment, you may be prompted to make a purchase in order to book the appointment.
Canceling an appointment
- Sign in to the Pike13 website.
- Under Upcoming, click the name of the appointment you wish to cancel your registration for.
- Click Cancel Registration, and then choose OK.
When you go to cancel your upcoming appointment and it shows "Late Cancel", you may be charged a fee or have a visit deducted. This will depend on this particular business's cancellation policy. If you have questions about their policy, please reach out directly to the business.