Who can use this feature?
✓ Primary Owner
x Limited Staff
- More information about Pike13 Plans and Roles
When a client late cancels or no shows for a group class or appointment service, a make-up pass can be issued by a staff member. This is useful when you want to make an exception to your cancellation policy and allow the client to make-up the visit at a later date.
In this article
Only owners and managers can update the cancellation and make-up policy.
- Go to Settings > Services
- Select the Service you want to allow make-up passes for
- Select the Cancellation tab
- Make sure your Late Cancellation window is long enough to cover issuing a make-up pass. Make-up passes can only be issued for Late Cancels or No Shows.
- Ensure your Cancellation Fee only allows a visit to be deducted, a fee cannot be collected. A visit must be deducted from the clients current plan or pass in order to issue a makeup pass.
- Select Edit next to Make-up Policy
- Choose to allow Staff to issue make-up passes
- Choose a Pass to issue when a make-up is issued and determine if or when the make-up pass expires
Only owners and managers can add or edit make-up reasons.
- Go to Settings > Advanced Settings
- Under Client Management select Make-up Reasons
- You can edit the existing reasons and/or create your own
Courses do not allow make-up passes.
Only classes and appointments allow clients to make-up missed sessions. Courses cannot be configured to issue a make-up pass for a missed session. If you wish to allow make-ups, you should consider setting up the service as a recurring class instead of a course.