Who can use this feature?
✓ Primary Owner
✗ Limited Staff
- More information about Pike13 Plans and Roles
Viewing Client Side Menu: Advanced Actions
- Click on Clients at the top of any page
- Choose the Client you wish to view
- Go to the right hand menu
- From here, Managers or higher will be able to:
- Resend Welcome Email to allow clients to claim their account
- Merge This Person will allow you to combine duplicate accounts
- Import Existing Plan or Pass to add a pass or plan to a client's account without creating an initial bill.
- Make a client a Staff member creates a staff profile for a client
- Make a client a non-client allows a client who is only managing dependents and not enrolling themselves to become a non-client and therefore not have to sign a waiver.
- Hide a client removes a client from the client list but they are still searchable
- Delete a client will remove all access to the client account.
- Allow Developer Access gives access specifically for a web designer. This will allow a client to access your website layout options, colors and navigation.
Advanced Actions and Staff Permissions.
Only Managers and Owners will be able to access all of these functions. Staff Members will be limited to resending the welcome email and making a client a non-client.