Who can use this feature?
The Staff Member Widget allows you to embed your staff list on your marketing website. Your clients can view the staff member bios and see classes they teach. From here, they can start the enrollment process.
Configuring the Staff Member Widget
- Go to Settings - Apps & Add Ons
- Choose Embeddable Widgets
- Select the Staff widget option
- Choose whether the client should be taken to a new tab once they click on 'enroll' from the widget
- Confirm or change the color of the buttons on the widget
- Look at the preview to the left to ensure the widget looks correct, then press continue
- Copy the widget code and place it into your marketing site
Adding Widgets to Your Marketing Site
- In the SquareSpace page editor, open the page that you want to add the schedule to, add a new block and under the More category of block types choose Code. Paste the code into the Edit Code editor, tap Save, and then save the page.
- In Wordpress, open the page that you want to add the schedule to, using HTML view (the Text tab) paste the Schedule Widget code into the text box, and then tap Publish.
- The schedule doesn't appear in preview.Wordpress removes the HTML if you switch to the Visual tab before clicking Publish.
- The schedule widget embeds only in self-hosted sites created in Wordpress, not in sites hosted on Wordpress.com.
- In GoDaddy, tap Design Your Pages, and then from the Page menu, choose the page that you want to modify. Tap the content block that you want to edit and then tap the edit icon. Paste the Schedule Widget code into the textbox, tap Verify and Update HTML, and then tap OK.
- In Wix, you must have the SSL certificate enabled to use the widget. Please check out their support ticket on this here.
Other Web Platforms
- For other solutions, view the source code for the page of your business website that you want to add the schedule to, and then paste the Schedule Widget HTML code into the webpage.
Please note, providing support on placing the widget codes in your website is beyond Pike13's scope of support.