Who can use this feature?
You can change any part of a plan anytime after you've created it: the name of the plan, its description, its pricing, the length of time before it expires, its tax exemption, where it can be used, who can buy it, and what it can buy. Or stop selling it all together. But only the plans you sell after making the changes are affected—most changes don't apply to these plans already sold to your clients. The changes that will impact previously sold plans are adding or removing services and group rates.
Modifying an existing plan
- At the top of any Pike13 page, choose Settings
- Click Plans
- Select the plan you wish to modify, and then do any of the following:
- To change the name, description, or services it can buy:
Under Basic Info click Edit next to the item you want to change, make the changes you want, and then select Save
- To change the price or number of visits, length of time before expiration, tax exemption, number of payments, day when payment should occur, or revenue category:
Under Pricing click Edit next to the item you want to change, make the changes you want, and then click Save
- To change a group rate or the size of the group that the rate applies to:
Under Group pricing click Edit, make the changes you want, and then select Save.
- To change how often clients can use services on plan or options for rolling unused visits over from one period to the next on the plan:
Under Policies click Edit next to How often can clients use this?, under Is there a limit to how often clients can use this? check that holders of this plan have limited use of it, specify the number of uses it’s limited to, and then specify that unused visits can be used in the following week or month and the maximum number of them that can roll over.
Remove rollover visit options by choosing No under Is there a limit to how often clients can use this?
- To change who can buy it and whether clients who buy it are considered members, the locations where it can be used, and if holds can be placed on it:
Under Policies click Edit next to the item you want to change, make the changes you want, and then select Save
- To add, change, or remove the terms and conditions, under Policies click the Edit button for Terms and conditions, under Terms and conditions enter or change the text that describes your terms and conditions, click to check whether clients must accept the terms and, if so, how and when they accept them, and then select Save
- To stop selling the plan, click Stop Selling
Updating Recurring Plan Price for active plans.
Updating a recurring plan price will not change the price for clients who have already purchased the plan. If you wish to update the recurring plan pass for all clients, our customer care team can update the price of currently active recurring plans from the back end. To do so we need the following information:
- The exact name of each plan
- The current price (Please let us know if you have already changed the price of the plan on your site)
- The new price
- The date the change should go into effect
Please give us at least a 2 week advance notice for the change, to assure it is completed by the effective date.
Start selling a suspended plan
To start selling a suspended plan again, select the suspended plan and then click Resume Selling.