Who can use this feature?
Bulk enrollment allows businesses to offer customers a guaranteed time slot in a class by enrolling them in all future instances. This helps increase repeat attendance and simplified capacity management. Schedules are easily shifted to accommodate holidays or changes in attendance. Bulk enrollment is a staff-facing feature only. Clients will need to contact you to be bulk enrolled
If you do not see the option to allow bulk enrollment in the Registration tab of your class service, please email email@example.com to have this feature turned on and our team will enable it for you.
In this article
Bulk enrolling clients
Bulk enrollment will enroll clients in all of the instances of a particular class time. Be mindful of this when setting up the class time in the schedule. For example, if you scheduled the class time as Monday and Wednesday at 9am, bulk enrolled clients will be added to both the Monday and Wednesday time.
Enabling bulk enrollment for a class
- Click Settings.
- Choose Services.
- Select the class for wish to enable bulk enrollment for.
- Select the Registration tab.
- Select Edit in Bulk Client Enrollment.
- Choose Yes
- Click Save.
Bulk enrolling a client in a class time
- After enrolling a client in an event, select the gear icon next to the client's name
- Click Bulk Enroll to add them to all instances of the class time.
- If there are conflicts, decide whether to enroll the client in all instances of the class or just the ones with open spots. You can also choose whether to notify the client.
- On the roster, you will now see the bulk enroll label next to the client's name.
Removing a client that has been bulk enrolled
- Click on the gear next to the client's name on the roster.
- Select Remove from Roster.
- Decide whether to remove the client from the single instance or all of the future class times and whether to send a notification to the client.
- Click Finish to confirm.