Who can use this feature?
Any staff member can enroll a client in a class, clients can enroll themselves in each class for which you've turned that option on. If the class starts within 30 minutes of enrolling a client, their attendance is also confirmed upon enrolling. If the class starts more than 30 minutes after enrolling a client, their attendance must also be confirmed by the instructor or another staff member or on a Pike13 kiosk.
Enrolling a client in a class
- At the top of any Pike13 page, click Schedule, and find the class your client wants to sign up for.
- On the class page, click Enroll clients, and then choose the names of each of the clients you wish to check in.
On the Choose Clients page, regularly attending clients are listed separately from those already signed in and all other clients. To find any name quickly, enter the name in the search box.
- If the client is new to your business, click New client, enter the client profile info, and then click Create.
- When you're finished choosing all the client names you want to add, click on the Done button in the upper right.
- Under Please confirm, leave the Notify clients option checked if you want the clients to receive email confirmation or click the checkbox to clear it so clients won't receive email confirmation, and then click Finish.
- To check in more clients, select the Enroll Clients button and repeat steps 2 and 3.
Enrolling in a class as a client
- Click Schedule, and then if the Pike13 business has more than one location under Choose a Location click the location where you want to attend the class.
- If you don't see the date you want, select the calendar button then click the date you wish to take the class.
- Select the class you want, and choose to + Enroll.
- If the class requires you to have a pass or plan to cover your visit, you will be required to purchase a product in order to enroll. In this case, complete the purchase of the product.
- Click Confirm to complete your enrollment.