Who can use this feature?
Adding a Client
- Select Clients in at the top of any page.
- Click +New Client
- Enter the person's first name, last name, their email address, and any other information your business requires.
- Choose whether to issue a complimentary pass, select a primary staff member, send the welcome email, and choose a primary home location if applicable.
- If this client s not managing another person, click Finish
- If this client manages another person, choose Add Dependent and complete the process for that person.
- Click Finish when you have completed adding all of the client information.
Changing a client to a non-client
If the client is only managing dependents and are not enrolling or making purchases for themselves, you can make them a non-client. Non-clients will not appear in the client list and will not be required to sign a waiver for themselves. To change a client to a non-client, go to their client profile and in the right hand menu select Make (name) a non-client.