Who can use this feature?
Pike13 lets you create additional fields so you can collect pertinent information to your business. These custom fields can be required, optional, or hidden and you can specify who can see the fields and the information collected.
Custom fields can also be placeholders in online documents. However, if the data is entered when completing that document, it will only show in the document they sign; you will not find this in their client profile information.
Create a Custom Client Field
- Go to Settings > Advanced Settings
- Select Custom Fields under Client Signup
- Click + New Custom Field
- Enter your title for the new custom field
- If necessary, you can add a note that clients will see to explain why you need this information under Why ask for this?
- Choose how you want to collect information for this question under Which answer options do you want to offer?
- Your choices are:
- Freeform Text
- Date Only
- A list of choices that you define which also allows you to Let people choose multiple options
- Yes/No answers