Some Pike13 businesses use the Pike13 Client Kiosk at their front desk to help you quickly check in to a booked appointment or enroll in a scheduled class.
Signing in using the client kiosk
- On the Client Kiosk, do one of the following:
- Find your sign-in code in your client profile by logging in to your Pike13 account on your smartphone.
- Store your sign-in code on your iPhone in Passbook.
- Enter your phone number or email address, and then click the arrow.
- Select Scan barcode, place the barcode or sign-in code behind the iPad so the iPad camera can scan it, and wait for the scan to complete.
Appointments cannot be booked through the Kiosk.
You can enroll or check in to scheduled classes or check in to previously booked appointments. Appointments cannot be booked through the kiosk. To ensure the instructor is in the studio and available, you will need to see a staff member to book an appointment.
Signing up using the client kiosk
- Click Sign up.
- Enter your email address, click the arrow, and then follow the instructions.
- You can sign up both a dependent and yourself, only a dependent, or only yourself. For each person you sign up you’re asked to enter personal information, like name, address, email address, phone number, and birthday.
- You can choose to take your photo to include in your client profile so that staff can recognize you. You can update your photo in your client profile anytime later.
- If you’re a client at a business that requires you to sign a waiver, you can sign the waiver while signing up. If you’re signing up a dependent, you can sign a guardian waiver, too.
- After you sign up, you’ll receive an email that prompts you to download your QR code to your mobile phone so you can use this code to sign in quickly at the Client Kiosk on your next visit.