Our onboarding video series walked through setting up a studio that had a subscription for the Pike13 Business Plan. Pike13 offers a Professional Plan subscription that has additional features such as waivers and email marketing integration. If you are on the Business Plan and interested in one of the Professional features, you can purchase an additional feature and add it to your subscription.
Both subscriptions also include the follow 3 apps available in both the Apple and Google Play Stores:
- Pike13 Kiosk App to allow clients to check in quickly to classes and booked appointments
- Staff App for your staff to manage their schedule and clients
- Client App for your clients to manage their schedule and purchases.
In the videos below, we will go over the different apps available and the additional features you can add to your Pike13 site.
Video: Pike13 Apps
Video: Pro Upgrade & Additional Features
Before moving on to Step Seven - Ready to Launch, please make sure you have:
- Set up Additional Features enabled for your site
- Download the Kiosk App to allow quick check-in for your clients
- Share Pike13 Staff app link with your staff.
If you have questions about these tasks, please reach out to your onboarding specialist or email@example.com