Who can use this feature?Pike13 Plan:
|✓ Enterprise||✓ Pro||✗ Business|
|✓ Primary Owner||✓ Owners||✓ Managers||✗ Staff||✗ Limited Staff|
Add Appointments to Your Marketing Website
- Go to Settings > Apps & Add-Ons
- Choose the Appointments Widget
- Configure the widget and specify locations, services, staff members, and dates you want to show
- Select Get Widget Code
- Copy the HTML code under Embed this HTML code in your website
Below are instructions for various websites. Please note these may not be up-to-date. For best results, use your website's help center as needed.
In the SquareSpace page editor, open the page that you want to add the appointments to, add a new block and under the More category of block types choose Code. Paste the code into the Edit Code editor, tap Save, and then save the page.
Ajax loading must be disabled. For details on this, please visit their website - https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000253288-Ajax-loading#toc-enable-or-disable-ajax.
Not all templates are compatible with the schedule widget. If you have disabled Ajax and the widget is still not working, try another template.
In Wordpress, open the page that you want to add the appointments to, using HTML view (the Text tab) paste the Appointments Widget code into the text box, and then tap Publish.
- The appointments don't appear in preview.
- Wordpress removes the HTML if you switch to the Visual tab before clicking Publish.
- The appointments widget embeds only in self-hosted sites created in Wordpress, not in sites hosted on Wordpress.com.
In GoDaddy Website Builder v6, tap Design Your Pages, and then from the Page menu, choose the page that you want to modify. Tap the content block that you want to edit and then tap the edit icon. Paste the Appointments Widget code into the textbox, tap Verify and Update HTML, and then tap OK.
Note GoDaddy Website Builder v7 doesn’t support adding scripts to individual pages.
- In Wix, you must have the SSL certificate enabled to use the widget. Please check out their support ticket on this here.
For other solutions, view the source code for the page of your business website that you want to add the appointments to, and then paste the appointments widget code into the webpage.