Bulk enrollment allows businesses to offer their customers a guaranteed time slot in a class by enrolling them in all future instances. This helps increase repeat attendance and simplified capacity management. Schedules are easily shifted to accommodate holidays or changes in attendance.
To use bulk enrollment, this feature must be enabled for your business. To request this feature, please submit a request. Note: Bulk enrollment is a staff facing feature only. Clients will need to contact you to be bulk enrolled.
Tip Bulk enrollment will enroll clients in all of the instances of a particular class time. Be mindful of this when setting up the class time in the schedule. For example, if you scheduled the class time as Monday and Wednesday at 9am, bulk enrolled clients will be added to both the Monday and Wednesday time.
Enable bulk enrollment for a class
- In the business, click Settings, click Services and then click the class for which you want to enable bulk enrollment.
- Click the Registration tab, and then click Edit in Bulk client enrollment.
- On the Bulk client enrollment page, click Yes, and then click Save.
Bulk enrolling a client in a class time
- After enrolling a client in an event, tap the gear icon next to the client's name.
- Tap bulk enroll to enroll them in all instances of the class time.
- If there are conflicts, decide whether to enroll the client in all instances of the class or just the ones with open spots. You can also choose whether to notify the client.
- On the roster, you will now see the bulk enroll label next to the client's name.
Removing a client that has been bulk enrolled
- Tap the gear next to the client's name on the roster.
- Tap Remove from Roster.
- Decide whether to remove the client from the single instance or all of the future class times.
- Tap Finish to confirm.
*See attached document with step-by-step directions with screen shots.