The enrollments report is a great resource to analyze attendance and evaluate enrollment in any service.
From this report you can build views that show services with the highest demand, which passes or plans were used to pay for services and which services had customers on their waitlists.
The Enrollments report provides three summary views: Enrollment details, Status details and Weekday breakdown. Each view can be grouped by one of the many enrollment attributes provided.
The following metrics are computed for each group of enrollments:
- Total Enrollments - count of all enrollments
- Visit Count - count of enrollments with a status of complete, no show, client canceled, or enrolled
- First Visits? - count of past enrollments, where attendance has been confirmed and it was or would have been, in the case of a no show or a client canceled visit, the clients first visit
- Membership Visits? - count of past enrollments which were paid with a pass or plan that grants membership - This does not indicate whether the client is a member or not, only that they paid with a membership plan or pass
- Paid? - count of past enrollments which were paid (remainder assumes unpaid)
- Client Booked? - count of all enrollments which were client booked
- Total Clients - count of unique clients
- Total Services - count of unique services
- Unpaid - Number of unpaid visits
- Unpaid % - Percentage of completed visits that are unpaid
- Avg. Value per Visit* - Average amount collected per visit
- Total Value Across Visits* - Amount collected in total based on grouping (service, date, time, etc.)
*Please note this does not include visits covered by unlimited plans. This value works well for private lessons, not so well for classes in most cases.
Provides a breakdown of all the key elements of any enrollment state, which are all mutually exclusive. The sum of all statuses will equal Total Enrollments.
- Enrolled - a client is registered for the service and attendance has not been confirmed
- Completed - a client's attendance has been confirmed
- No Show - created when a staff member marks the client as a no show
- Late Canceled - signifies that the client canceled after the cancellation deadline
- Currently On Waitlist - a client is on the waitlist for the service
- Waitlist Expired - signifies that a client did not make it off the waitlist into a past service and attendance was confirmed
- Canceled Waitlist - a client was removed from the waitlist for whatever reason
- Reserved - signifies that a client is in the process of enrolling in the service. Since this is a transition state we do not show it in the summary.
Provides a day by day enrollment breakdown by day of the week, Sunday through Saturday
The Service date, the date the service was provided, is the key date driving the data found in the enrollments report. Use this in your filter to narrow down the window of time for review. If looking at the data more broadly, group by Week, Month or Quarter in the summary view.
In the example below the service date is set from July 1st to September 30. The group by selected is by month and we can see the performance of all services month over month. To see a specific services performance, select that service using a filter in the details tab. To see performance by service select Service from the grouped by menu.
In addition to the summary view, there is also a Details view that shows greater details on each enrollment. This view can easily be filtered to a desired time frame, enrollments for specific services, the clients enrolled, and more.
Available details in this view are:
- Client - First and last name of the enrolled client
- Email - Email of the enrolled client
- Phone - Phone number of the enrolled client
- Service - Name of the service the client is enrolled in
- Staff - List of staff instructors names for the service
- Service Date - Date of the service the client is enrolled in. Provided in the service's time zone
- Day - Day of the week for the service
- Service Time - Time of day for the service. Provided in the service's time zone
- First Visit? - Indicates whether this is the client's first visit at your business
- Membership Visit? - Indicates whether the pass or plan used to pay for the enrollment grants membership status
- Paid? - Indicates whether the visit is paid for
- Paid With - The name of the pass or plan used to pay for the visit
- Status - Current visit or waitlist state of the enrollment. Possible values are:
- Completed - The client was marked as having attended
- Waitlist Expired - Client was on the waitlist but didn't get enrolled in the service
- Late Canceled - Client canceled the visit later than the service settings requested
- No Show - Client was enrolled, but was marked as not attending
- Enrolled - Client was enrolled in the service
- Canceled Waitlist - Client was removed from the waitlist and was never on the roster
- Reserved - Client is in the process of enrolling in the service
- Currently on Waitlist - Client is waiting on the waitlist
- Is Waitlisted? - Indicates whether the enrollment is on a waitlist
- Available Plans - List of plans available to pay for this visit
- Client Booked? - Indicates whether the visit was booked by a client
- Rollover? - Indicates whether a rollover visit was used to pay for the visit
- Account Manager Name - List of account manager names for the client, if the client is managed by one or more accounts
- Account Manager Email - List of account manager emails for the client, if the client is managed by one or more accounts
- Account Manager Phone - List of account manager phone numbers for the client, if the client is managed by one or more accounts
- Service Location - Location where the service happened
- Client Home Location - Home location of the enrolled client
- Service Category - Category of the service
- Service Status - Current state of the service. Possible values are Active or Deleted
- Service Type - Type of the service. Possible values are Appointment, Course and Group Class
- Event Name - Name of the event, if available
- Paid With Complimentary Pass? - Indicates whether the pass used to pay for the visit is a complimentary pass
- Paid With Type - Type of pass or plan used to pay for the visit. Possible values are Pass, Prepaid, Recurring and Unpaid
- Registered At - Date and time when the client was enrolled in the service. Provided in the event's timezone, which is either the event location's time zone or the business time zone if no event location exists
- Visit ID - Unique ID of the visit across all visits
- Waitlist Entry ID - Unique ID of the waitlist entry across all waitlist entries
- Client ID - Unique ID of the client across all people
- Schedule ID - Unique ID of the event across all events
- Estimated Value - Value of the visit - not calculated if an unlimited plan was used to pay for the visit