The Pike13 Client Kiosk is a two-in-one app for signing up clients who are new to your business and for signing all your clients into classes and appointments. The Client Kiosk is compatible with an iPad 2 or newer. When you download the app, make sure you allow the app to access to your camera.
Businesses can choose to use the Client Kiosk for both new client sign-up and class sign-in on a single iPad, or separate the functions on two different iPads. A sign-in code is created for each new client and they can use it to sign in quickly.
If you mount your iPad in a display stand, make sure the iPad's camera isn't blocked by the holder. Here are two of the many possible display mount options for iPads:
In this article
- To sign in with your staff account sign-in info, enter your email address and password.
- Choose how you want to use the kiosk: sign in only, sign up only, or both.
- If your business has more than one location, choose the location that this kiosk serves.
- To return to setup and change these choices anytime after you have set up the Client Kiosk, tap the upper left corner of the screen, and then tap .
- To sign out, tap the upper left corner of the screen, tap , and then in the first setup page tap Sign Out.
- The client is prompted to either scan their QR Code, enter their phone, or enter their email address.
- Clients can find their sign-in code in their client profile by logging into their Pike13 account on their smartphone.
- On an iPhone, clients can store the barcode in Passbook.
- Have the client tap Scan barcode, place the barcode or sign-in code in front of the iPad camera, and wait for the scan to complete.
*The kiosk resets for the next client.
- Have the client tap Sign up.
- The client will need to enter their email address, and then click the arrow.
- If you have indicated that your business serves both adults and dependents, the client is asked if they are registering a child or dependent.
- If the client taps Yes, they are asked if they also need to sign up.
- The client will enter their birthday.
- Next the client enter their name and any additional information requested in the sign up form.
- The client can choose to take a photo for their client profile. If they choose to, they will need to wait for the camera on the iPad to take the photo. They are given the chance to use or retake it.
- If your business has created a waiver, the kiosk prompts the client to tap Sign Waiver and then do the following:
- The client will tap the checkbox to agree to use electronic signatures and then tap Review Document.
- Next, the client will tap the indicated areas to sign and initial the waiver, draw their signature in the box, and then tap Adopt & Initial or Adopt & Sign.
- Tap Finish.
- If it is an adult that was signed up as the dependent, that person will need to sign the waiver.
- If it is a minor, they will be prompted to sign the Guardian Waiver.